Friday, March 03, 2006

Dear gods, what a week it's been! Tuesday saw a wheel come off my car when I was driving home. No harm done to wind or limb, but the car took some damage (it's kind of hard to roll on three wheels and a brake rim). Just 5 minutes more and I'd have been home safe and sound and able to fix the damn thing without all the expense and bother I've got to go through now. Wednesday was spent sorting the matter of insurance out, Thursday saw the day job turn into a total PITA. Sooooo, that's why the blog entries have been a li'l sparse of late.

Rant over ;)

Anyways...

The collaboration effort is coming on apace. Everyone's working hard. I have a title, I have a synopsis which has met universal approval. This weekend - I shall make a beginning!

2 comments:

A J said...

Thanks Paige :) The whole wheel came off, bounced over the kerb onto the rough track that runs alongside the road and caromed off the only car parked on that length of track. All I could do was guide the car into the side and sit and watch the wheel rolling merrily along... Stunt drivers earn their pay...

A J said...

Yep, Kerb is Curb, caromed is a shot in pool/snooker when a ball smacks off another ball or the side cushion. Great fun in a pool hall, less fun on a road ;)