Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ahhh, another weekend! The day job was a PITA Friday, plus an electrician was fussing about doing rewiring work in the house so I couldn't use the 'puter for some hours. I was glad to come indoors from work and just fling everything down and not bloody well bother with it until Monday. Monday has got to be my least favorite day of the week...

Someone once said their ideal job was "indoor work with no heavy lifting." That describes writing for me :) There'd be nothing I'd like better than to turn professional and WRITE!

Ho hum...

So, I'm working on a story that has been banging around in my brain for years. But, it's finally taking concrete shape on the page. Whether anyone will accept it when I submit it is anyone's guess. It'll weigh in at around 150-180,000 words, so it's bit of a brute. I'll finish it, then I'll see what transpires.



2 comments:

C said...

LOL! Not a fan of TB then, eh?

That does sound like a brute. Yeesh!

A J said...

LOL, yeah, he's no-ones' fave over here ;)

I'm now up to 115k on the novel. Today the hero picked up a dashing battle scar and the heroine realized she loves him. But they're 700 miles apart with a war in between...