Monday, January 29, 2007

Cover art by Christine M. Griffin
Actress Kate Susadi and Harvard academic Matt O'Brien are summoned to the residence of the enigmatic Collector, lured by a promise of wealth and adventure. Yet when the pair meet it's loathe at first sight. Matt thinks Kate's a beautiful ditz with some pretence at smarts: She thinks he's a patronizing WASPish stuffed shirt (although the shirt is stuffed with a mighty fine body).

The Collector sends the pair to Galway, Ireland on a mission to recover a legendary artifact and find his old friend Thomas, Kate's grandfather, missing - presumed dead - for thirty years.On the Galway shore they locate an ancient burial mound which holds the key to finding both man and relic - but when they enter it they get more than they bargained for…
The Collector 3: Cauldron - Out Now at Loose Id Books!
Check out the other titles in this series!

2 comments:

Fiona Glass said...

I couldn't help noticing the reference to Galway - I went a few years ago and loved it so much I'm writing a novel set there! Have you ever been?

A J said...

I haven't, although I would like to some day. My mother's family hail from County Offaly and I'd like to go there too for family history research. One day...