Sunday, November 05, 2006


Between Times...

I'm not the best of bloggers. Anyone glancing over the frequency of posts these last few weeks can see that. The only time I kept a diary was at junior school (4th - 6th grade in the US) and that was only because we had to. The teacher would call us up to his/her/its desk with it and read it - not out loud, thankfully - but it still felt like an intrusion. I guess that put me off keeping a diary and, by extension - a blog. Don't worry - I'm overcoming it!

So, now I have found inclination, time and energy, what to talk about? The next novel in my Mr. Grey series will be going through the editorial process over the next few weeks, with a release date in time for Thanksgiving. Appropriate, since the story itself is set on and around that time. It will be found at Liquid Silver Books, along with the other two titles, Mr. Grey and the Hotel Ghosts and Mr. Grey and the Spirit from the Sky. I have a whole raft of ideas for the sexy spook-hunters, and I'm working on a couple of storylines now. In the meantime, Cauldron of Fire, a new novel as part of The Collector series at Loose Id Books is halfway through the process, with a provisional release date in December.

Stay tuned at my website, Ajay's Den for details!


No comments: