Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hong Kong Kiltie feels the wind a whistlin' doon the pass...

Going Regimental...

It's been a busy old week - but a short one for the day job. It's the Easter four-day weekend here, and I'll have plenty of time to write - and to be on tenterhooks over the two book submissions pending approval from the publishers. They're not the first I've submitted by any means, but the waiting never gets easier...
I booked my flight to the USA on Tuesday, and I leave on the 28th June for Indiana. As part of the festivities I'll be off to a French-Indian Wars re-enactment weekend over in Bourbonnais, Il. where I may have the pleasure of wearing a kilt and firing a musket :)
Other than that, I'll be in and around Indianapolis, meeting and greeting friends and new acquaintances alike, drinking copious quantities of root beer and spending a lot of time and cash in bookstores. Maybe I'll see you there..?

No comments: